Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

I'm temporarily off sugar but not to be denied my holiday pleasures, came up with this yummy and just sweet enough holiday smoothie!

1 ripe banana
1 cup mashed pumpkin (fresh or canned)
1/2 t ground cinnamon
1/2 t ground nutmeg
1/4 t ground allspice
3 cups coconut milk (almond or regular would works too)
15-20 ice cubes

Blend until smooth then sip and savor the holiday flavor!

If you want to sweeten it up you could add a few dates, or a dash of honey, of whatever sweetener you like!

2 comments:

sewmygosh said...

This sounds yummy. By chance did you calculate the calorie count?

Ann said...

Hi There. I don't know how to do calories, so I haven't. I'm sorry. I think there are apps out there that do it if you enter ingredients.